View Single Post
Old 13-08-2006, 17:46   #16
entwisi
God Member

Re: Shops or lack of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
somone mentioned argos is good for toys lol

have you ever tried getting a toy from argos, they are the only propper source of toys in accrington and fail to keep enough stock to have items instock yet as they say at the till " we have them in blackburn and burnley "
You seem to be on the net enough to be able to use the check and reserve feature that Argos offer. TBH they are one of the few high street retailers that actually have a working web presence. You can see if its in stock at any number of local stores, reserve it, walk in to one of their automated service points and pay and be waiting for it at teh counter in minutes. I know, I've done it. Reserved online, pulled up at Blackburn Ice rink one, walk in, pay at auto till, and walk out with the items within 4 miunutes. Top service in my opinion.

As for teh original post, people want all thes quirly shops but we as consumers now want everything at rock bottom prices, The two just don't go together unfortunately.

What would I like? I'm not that bothered TBH, I do tend to be mpore willing to travel to places like Trafford centre etc than most people as its not even half the way to work for me so it doesn't seem 'that' far.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web