View Single Post
Old 14-08-2006, 13:19   #18
accymel
I am Banned

Re: Shops or lack of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi
You seem to be on the net enough to be able to use the check and reserve feature that Argos offer. TBH they are one of the few high street retailers that actually have a working web presence. You can see if its in stock at any number of local stores, reserve it, walk in to one of their automated service points and pay and be waiting for it at teh counter in minutes. I know, I've done it. Reserved online, pulled up at Blackburn Ice rink one, walk in, pay at auto till, and walk out with the items within 4 miunutes. Top service in my opinion.
Oooo doont get me started about Argos, i used the reserve option on the web & twice now that has failed, most recently reserving an hoover to pick up next day only to discover that there was non left not even reserved, & another time i had to go all the way to Blackburn store because again the reserve option failed at Accrington & all they could do was opologise - so im quite sceptical to use it again besides it seems that whenever i want something from argos they dont have it suddenly unless im not bothered about it. So i would welcome a better alternative to argos cos i rate them about 4/10....web reserve service 0/10.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote