View Single Post
Old 13-08-2006, 21:08   #21
Madhatter
God Member

Re: Photo Competition 10

don't you dare, you entered that competition in good faith, you didn't knowingly 'cheat' and it's not your fault, I pointed it out to khs that your pics were no taken by you and according to the rules were not allowed. My point being that photo's were removed before because these 'rules' were strictly adhered to and I haven't entered good pics because my ex took them. This was done as soon as they were posted, not after voting had started.
It's not you, it's changing rules to suit that I object to. You all either stick strictly to the rules or make them flexible.
I also kept it off the forum out of respect for you and your grand daugher who I imagined would have been proud of taking a winning photograph. I hope that she still is, and I hope you are for choosing to enter the photo. Please keep your entry in even if it's for her mez. It doesn't make the photo any less of a good photo

I also expect a private message to stay private, and I said don't bother replying because as far as I was concerned that was the end of it as you'd made your opinion on it quite clear. I don't have anything more to say on the matter.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote