View Single Post
Old 22-08-2006, 12:33   #93
morgan_brotherz

Re: One Step Too Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash
A person doesn't just wake up one day and think "today i'll blow myself up".
in palestine their land has been taken families killed, children with school bags have been shot by snipers. the world turning a blind eye, letting israel do what ever it wants. its a combination of everything.

many muslims have been killed in this 'war on terror' yet there is no minute of silence. when isreal blows up a building killing many innocent people its on the news for one day and when theres a bomd in israel regardless of casautly its on the news for days even weeks. also minute silences one or two years on.
and yet many say muslims are not the victims.

yes every muslim should promote Islam but its not a major part if it, its not one of the five pillars of Islam. just by letting someone know my name can be classed as promoting Islam. i dont have to force it on people.

So that gives muslims the right to bomb the capital of the country, killing innocent people for no apparent reason?! Because the UK isnt giving minute silences for every killing in Isreal?! Thats pathetic.

Quote:
many muslims have been killed in this 'war on terror' yet there is no minute of silence.
The only people causing 'terror' are Muslims!! Eleven people were charged with a plot to blow up several planes yesterday, guess what.. they were ALL Muslim! Fair enough if it was say.. Christians blowing Muslims up, Muslims would have every right to be annoyed and wanting to cause terror but its MUSLIMS who are causing the agony! So you cant complain!

If you, and many other Muslims are so bothered about whats happening in Isreal, GO out there yourselves and do something about it. Dont blow up the UK public transport!

:engsmil: You live in the UK. So respect it. Stop treating it like a sh*t hall.
morgan_brotherz is offline   Reply With Quote