View Single Post
Old 23-08-2006, 15:11   #18
Tealeaf
God Member

Re: Were They Right To Object?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Er..... did they know that he was an illegal immigrant at the time? I suspect not, because they thought he was a terrorist, when infact he wasn't, when they shot to kill on a crowded tube at Stockwell.

His crime?

Wearing a leather jacket and being a bit dusky skinned on a warm day. A bit like the two men who were asked to leave the plane in Malaga.

It takes a ****** to know a ****** old boy.
Bollocks.

a) The tube was not crowded. He had a seat and a surveillance officer took the seat next to him

b) When his watcher saw his armed colleagues follow through the tube door, he reached back and grabbed Menzies from behind, at the same time as he and his colleagues shouted warnings to the Brazilian

c) Menzies decided to ignore the warnings and struggle, assuming that the cops would not shoot. Well, it was not his lucky day. If he had gone quietly no doubt he would have been charged with no more than being an illegal, let loose after 2 hours and would probably be sunning himself now on the Coppa Cubanna, having spent a couple of years in the UK earning on the lump and paying no tax.

d) I seem to recall that shortly after the news breaking, stating on here that it would not take more than a few hours for the trendy civil rights shoot-to-kill mob to emerge from their slimey pits. Of course, I was right, but little did I expect them still to be rabbiting on about it over a year later.

Last edited by Tealeaf; 23-08-2006 at 15:15.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote