View Single Post
Old 26-08-2006, 14:15   #10
chav1
I am Banned

Re: Doorstep sellers cant read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Driving along Queens Road West the other day I noticed they had a sign up saying This Is A No Cold Calling Area or words to that effect. I wonder how they got one?
if you shoot enough of them eventualy the police will put warnings up for them

ime always wary of door to door sales people as one trick for burgulars is to chat to you at the door and while you are talking they are looking over your shoulder to see if you have an alarm installed etc

if i want anything i wil look for it when ime good and ready , door to door selling should be banned especialy with the tactics they use once they do gain access to someones house

i had a friend who worked for kirby hoovers and in teh training they were taught every dirty underhand trick in the book to force a sale and although they would never admit it ime sure somone here has worked for them and can back it up , my ex also worked for kirby on teh cold telephone sales side and quit after 2 weeks because she couldnt stand the team leader listening on in the calls and then been dictated as to what to say to the poor sod that picked up teh phone if she wasnt been pushy enough , they also never paid her commision or wages when she left
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote