View Single Post
Old 29-08-2006, 12:04   #25
accymel
I am Banned

Re: 15 year old girl struk with tazar gun in blackburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyJay
I'm a bit young to remember the "Birch", but, i think a lot of the problems stem from a lack of discpline at home & at school (although most teachers hand are tied by european laws). My mum caught me with a knife when i was 15 years old (35 now), she phoned the police herself, who, took the knife off me & gave me a stern talking to. When they left my mum gave me a really good hiding because of the embaressment of having the police at the front door. Top woman, well done mum, i never did it again.

Unfortunately even parents hands are tied now with all the kids rights, smacking is frowned upon although didnt do me any harm & certainly didnt do wrong again but these days they wonder why youths run a mock although most do the dicipline too late rather than affirming right & wrong from when they are little. Tv/ films/games & music play a role in encouraging a violent culture & acceptance, plus also alcohol & drugs readily available to youngsters plus they know they can get away with it also kids today are clued up on rights & know how to use it .............................Gee i wouldnt want to be a teenager again bad enough 1st time round hehehehe

So i do agree with the police in their course of action!! She cannot be above the law even if she had justifications of being driven to doing what she did, she should of let the police deal with those matters than taking it upon herself as now she finds she's in trouble rather than could be other way round, sorry taking the law into your own hands does not go down well with the law certainly not pre-meditated as act of self defence!
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote