View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 12:05   #3
SPUGGIE J
God Member

Re: Why Are We Here?

This is my take on it and might upset some most or all and if I do I appologise in advance.

Life as we know it might or might not be a scientific fluke depending on which angle you take. Our sun is a small stable star that has the envious (so far of having a rocky planet with an atmosphere that contains elemental gases that allow us to live and survive. All this because we are the rightish distance from the sun to allow life as we know it to survive with orginisms that provide what we need ie food and oxygen in atmosphere that is the biproduct of plants feeding.

Or some big galactic dude who was bored decided to have an experiment and droped Adam n Eve on our rock with the instructionto go forth and multipy. That dosnt make sense as for man and women to procreate it would have been incest. Now after they were cast out things sort of trundled forward with floods war exciles homecomings prophecy and all the rest untill yon big dude decided his own son would have to go and sort this lot out and make them better people and make them rightious. From what we have at the moment he has failed.

I aint knocking religion its just that the Adam n Eve bit dosnt work considering that though there are 6 billion + bods on Earth our genetic stock is narrow and can be traced back to 7 women only so maybe Adam had a harem (lucky sod) even if that was against the big dudes laws.

The other thought as pointed out in another thread it might be in someway multi layered this universe of ours and we could be making universes every time we pop an atom or two. At the end of the day it started with the Big Bang which started (alledgedly) from nothing leading to all we have and know so far.

Just think we could be a giant experiment which is at the mo going awry as we seem to be destroying everything and as punishment the big cheese has decided sod it let them do it then when on the brink I willl step in. At somepoint we will reach a point were our kids are going to inherit a worn out pigsty that will be as much use as a Marshall amp on the Moon.

It will be down to personal beliefs as to which you follow and believe though mine is a mix of both as one is as feasable as the other so I myself sit on the fence.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote