View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 21:45   #1
morgan_brotherz

Anti-Social Pensioners.

Couldnt help myself but to post this.

Waiting at the 'Oswaldtwistle School' this morning, the Hyndburn Circular arrives, soon to be departing to Accrington. Alighting the bus I felt as though Id gatecrashed an old folks day outing. I walked towards the back of the bus (like the chavvy young people of todays society do - yeah right) and sat down.

I was astonished to begin watching two elderly male pensioners fight with their walking sticks. Later did I find out they were obviously under the influence of alcohol.. when one of the men pulled out an opened can of Carling out of his torn coat, taking a drink on the none eating/drinking bus.

Arriving into Accrington, one broke into a song, which fair enough.. raising your voice on a bus full of elderly ladies shaking their heads in disgust, but it was so bad, I cannot provide you with the information as to what song they were 'attempting' to sing. After hitting the frames of the bus a few times with 'the stick' they clambered off. And boy.. did they smell.

Not complaining by the way - just thought it was quite amusing to watch. And think the thread title has a kinda ring to it..
morgan_brotherz is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web