View Single Post
Old 18-09-2006, 02:29   #74
Zero

Re: Cart on Stanley - New Music Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
has the band any plans to semi release it ?
Why would you just want half of it ? (I dont have one of them phones either I just set mine to vibrate and shout it out myself when it goes off)

Update time for the growing posse off Cart on Lovers

We had an 8 hour session today (Sun) and finished the recording of "I love the smell of Accy in the morning" I will put the lyrics up on the Celtic Cross website as soon as I can so you`ll know what the blinking heck I`m on about (When the only morning I see is 0.00am to 5 or 6am)
This is a nice light acoustic song designed to appeal to people who might find the other 2 a bit heavy or punk rock, It`s also very quirky and catchy (But unfortunately still has that same crap singer, can someone have a word with Elton while at Watford)
We also got the Trumpet down for a slightly corrupted ring of fire intro to "Stanley`s Back". This now needs Bass and Guitar to be had on Wed and a weekend session should see off the vocals. From there mixdown will be done through the week and hopefully by that time we will already have a production firm selected and just be wondering where the bloomin heck the money`s gonna come from to actually do it.

Every post in this forum truly delights me and I want to thank you all again for your comments (Oh except Timmins of course)

LUV
Z

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote