View Single Post
Old 22-09-2006, 02:50   #42
LancYorkYankee
Yank in King Art's Court!

Re: Pranks, dares & mischeiviousness

I'm still acting like a kid so thought I'd share a recent prank I tried to pull on my family. Last week cut a very large pine tree down and it fell across the driveway. Rather than cutting it up so my daughter and then my wife could drive up to the house, I left it there.

Then headed back to the house, got a pair of boots and old bluejeans. Fill the pants with a few logs and jammed em under the tree trunk. First thing they'd see driving up were me legs protruding from under the tree.

My daughter arrived first. Didn't even phase her. When asked if she had flipped out on seeing the legs, she said "nah, thought you heard me coming and climbed under the tree to fool me."

Later my wife and son come upon the gruesome scene. They too thought I was hiding under the trunk but my wife did said Joshua out to "check and make sure."

I guess I play too many jokes around here. I'm afraid one of these times I'm really gonna cut me leg off and they'll just think I'm joking around again. That's life on the farm I suppose!

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote