View Single Post
Old 25-09-2006, 14:39   #45
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: What’s a nice thread?

My oh my the silly children have got the knives out. All anonymous of course!
dont be such a pain jam,jb,butty,jambut,jammy

When I grow up I’m going to be a proper little madam, just like you.

jb, jb, jb, jb,jb - now you've done it, if you'd have just kept quiet then none of us would have carried on calling you jb, jb.

It really is about time that some of the forum members grew up.

Unfortunately the Karma list only lists the last 10 awards WillowTheWisp and your award is not in them. I can’t remember when you made your award but that doesn’t mean to say that you didn’t make it. I just can’t remember. I will accept that you did and hopefully I would have thanked you for it. When I notice some new Karma I generally do say thanks. The actual Karma points are irrelevant, anonymous derogatory comments are relevant.

Sadly the Karma list doesn’t show the karma value so unless the comment has a name I have no idea where it came from.

So because I insist on people calling me by my proper user name that makes me touchy does it? Can I remind you that being touchy about a subject is expressing an opinion? But it would seem that I’m not allowed to have an opinion that a few others disagree with and they are trying to bully me into submission. I would sooner chew razor blades than bow to bullies.

Whether you respond to any of my future posts or not is your choice and you are perfectly entitled to make it. I couldn’t care less either way.
Quote:
The Accyweb mafia or clique is only in the minds of people who do not consider themselves to be a part of it. As it happens there is no such thing and it is those people themselves who are trying to perpetuate the myth.
I’ve had to read that several times to make sure that I read it right and one sentence contradicts the other Gayle. Actually I have never mentioned Mafia. But then I have come to expect some members to misquote me.