View Single Post
Old 29-09-2006, 03:08   #91
Zero

Re: Cart on Stanley - New Music Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod
I'll certainly try to sell a few copies before the Walsall game. Sounds simple but I'm not a music person, but can you not just stick the barcodes on any old piece of paper and then 'launder' the three quids and the barcodes through a friendly music outlet?
That sounds good enough to me. I know you offered to go round with some, I`ll go round too I`m Getting 3000 so we count up how many`s left, subtract and we know how many bleeps to make. Maybe Lyndsey @ Music Zone will have something to say when she gets back off Holidays.
It would make a big impact if we could do a gig on the day so anyone who wants that get on the clubs case cos I need a definite with enough time to sort out the logistical nightmare that might ensue. UK cowboy`s gonna back us up but we`ll still need a dry run at the very least.
Anyway I still need to talk buisness with the club yet but it`ll probably down to the likes of me n U to give it the big push.

Blah blah I should go to bed I`m babysitting this morning Blah Blah

Good gig in Kendal tonight, met Tristan Savage the guy who`s idea this all was, so blame him. Played I love the smell 1st time live went down great (and Kendal FC generally hate us, we normally play at the Rugby club)

Just go to bed you incessant maniac !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night Night

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web