View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 00:32   #25
mez
God Member

Re: Stag ..get-together....30th Sept

well thank you to all who came to the stag for this meeting .........it started out as just another accyweb meet ....not!!!!!! there were a few of us including anne's family greeted her in monte cristo (she thought she was just going with family )..not he he .....we proceeded to have a lovely meal .then i did a quick dash up to the stag ....to get anne's 50th birthday cake displayed with her balloons ..now me being me thought can't have a suprise party without a singer ...may a say a big thank you to uk cowboy he was brilliant as usual .....your singing makes me want to turn into a groupie of yours, he he he .joke pete .....during the night anne was presented with various presents from her accyweb friends ...she was shocked ...but im still alive ....so was mick last time i saw him ....how to keep a secret ...anne knew nothing about it .....whey hey good night had by all ...even gingers curry went down a treat & slinky's parkin good too .........that was yet another great night ...................thanks mandy & staff for putting up with us .....your gems ........