View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 01:35   #100
Zero

Re: Cart on Stanley - New Music Track

Hi There

Just to freshen up this post a little bit !

As you can see from the earlier post from Matt the Replication of the CD is well underway and we look almost certain to achieve the target release date of the 21st of October for the Walsall game. I`m working on the logistics of a matchday performance, I still need some extra radio gear and the blessing of the weather is tantermount. If I can test and am happy we`ll go for it. Or do I mean Cart On.
For now any budding guitarists can visit
http://www.celticcross.co.uk/news/stanleychords.htm
where you can find out how easy these songs are to play and come up with your own versions before it`s even released. (I never listen to the original when I`m making a cover)
Dont forget to phone your local radio stations for requests from the Stanley`s Back E.P.
I`ve ordered some Celtic Cross T-shirts, Red with white print I hope to bring them on the release day, support your local scruff pub duo and smarten yourself up with some of them (Gildan ultra cotton T durably screenprinted) For a Fiver Treaks ! I`m cutting me own froat geezah.
Yes folks it really is true that Celtic Cross CDs and T-shirts retail at just £5.
The Stanley CD will sell at £3. Which is as cheap as we can manage as you can see from the total transparency of this transaction. You do the Math we`ll do the Punk Rock !

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote