Thread: Save Energy
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2006, 12:54   #35
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Save Energy

One day Bazf, if you live that long, you too will probably end up as a cantankerous old git and become a retired old fart that by then will know a lot more than the youngsters of the day.

However it saddens me to read that you “put up with your father” rather than have any affection for him.

I have no idea how old you are or the age of your father but the chances are that either him or his father and their wives sacrificed a lot just so that you could have the freedom to post what you like, within the bounds of decency, in English and live in a so called democracy. Your dad’s reward? To be put up with. Absolutely shameful!

All opinions are by their very nature one-sided Bazf. Do you expect people to argue all sides of a topic? What if they don’t agree with one side? Are they supposed to argue for something that they disagree with?

You fight your ‘good fight’ as you see it and I will continue to do the same but I won’t resort to name calling if I disagree with you.

Thanks you for your kind words Less. However I don’t care about the Karma negative or positive. What I do care about is the anonymity of some awards. Posts are not anonymous and a Karma comment is nothing more than a mini-post albeit only seen by the recipient. So why the shyness? Are people not prepared to stand by what they say or write? Obviously some are not.