Thread: Save Energy
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2006, 13:59   #37
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Save Energy

Quote:
Perhaps the people that post anonymously are not as good a 'wordsmith' as you but this gives them a chance to comment on your thoughts, again a man of your intellectual stature should be able to forgive these lesser mortals their failings and continue to maintain the standard you have acheived without such comments effecting your flow of thoughts?
I don’t consider other people as lesser mortals Less - just those with an education that has been different to mine. Many can do a lot better then I can and some cannot. It’s the way life is. But thank you for the psychoanalysis of my character even though its way off the mark.

This thread is supposed to be about Saving Energy and it wasn’t me who pulled it off topic. So why don’t you get onto entwisi who started the wander and then chav1 and Busman747, plus a few others. I just responded to some of their comments because I was asked questions or the comments warranted answers.

But then I guess some people think that I’m not supposed to post what I think unless it happens to coincide with what they think.