View Single Post
Old 25-10-2006, 15:34   #129
Zero

Re: Cart on Stanley - New Music Track

A little note to the sender of the anonymous negative karma about the last post reading
**** you stop using us for your gain
Is that what you think this is about ?
Don`t you think if I was looking to make money I would be singing songs for Man U or Chelsea not our humble little league 2 outfit. I wrote this stuff after coming to support my club and feeling that not enough people were joining in the noise. I thought if we had a nice simple song that everyone could join in and was not the same old middle of the road s**t u usually get that it would spread the sound around the ground in tumultuous chorus. Also I thought the return of Stanley to the league warranted a musical celebration and by increasing social activities bring people closer together.
There`s bound to be some negative small minded people there always is when you make a big effort to something that they`re not prepared to. We spent 3 x 300 man hours between 5 aug and 27 th of september recording and engineering the CD (Fee £0) I paid for the replication of the CD in it`s entirity (Fee -£1500) I have spent an immesurable amout of time on the internet publicising, answering questions, e-mailing blah de blah (Fee £0) 5 people spent 3 hours outside the ground on Saturday trying to maximise launch day sales (Fee £0 x 5) We play a FREE concert in the clubhouse on thursday (Fee £0) and are available for a similar fee for other events thru the year. Also promos and posters etc have been produced at my expense (Fee £0). We`ve NEVER had a Free admission in fact F.A. free from the club.
When you`re are ready to put that amount of time and effort in, put £1500 and your neck on the line THEN you`ll be in a position to send me bad Karma.

It`s bound to raise the profile of our band, every single thing we do is designed to do that, but after 30 years in the game still living in a terrace in Springhill, some people think I`m a bloody millionaire. Do you know SOME people are actually HAPPY for us that after all those years of sticking to our guns finally we get a bit of interest but if you think it`s gonna make me Bono overnight you`ll be sadly disappointed (or probably happily in your case).

Again I`d like to thank all the people in this forum who HAVE got behind it and taken it in the spirit that was meant, Cart On !

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote