View Single Post
Old 25-10-2006, 21:17   #133
Zero

Re: Cart on Stanley - New Music Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo T Hornblower
Ever thought of doing a gig in Paphos area? You know - European tour and all that..

Jimbo T blower
Is that near Padiham ? or the new Borough of Padiham and Pendle, Hyndburn and Oswaldtwistle they`re forming to lower council costs and effectiveness, bins emptied monthly ?

No seriously we`d love to do stuff like that but it`s a logistic impossibilty for a 2 bit outfit like ourselves. If we had agents and management wiping our rsez then it might happen. The only other offer has been for a full seasons in a bar which has 2 downsides -
1 we`re a bit too punk rock socio political comment to be ever truly palatable to holiday makers (and who wants 6 months in a euro Blackpool)(not saying Paphos is like that). -
2 after 6 months out of the picture everything we`ve worked the last 10 years building up here has dwindled back to square 1.

If anyone wants to tour manage us and make us millionare`s we wont say no, we just won`t change.
I`d love the blood of Cowell on my hands, I`d never wash again (er well I mean I would continue not to wash)

Cheers
LUV
Z

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote