Thread: Ossy Palladium
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 16:31   #27
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Ossy Palladium

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan_brotherz
How stupid. It has nothing to do with the fact. And the reason I mentioned Blackburn Road is because it looks like a sh*t tip. It had nothing to do with the owners ethnic origin, you are the one suggesting that I am refering to Muslims by mentioning Blackburn Road, totally irrelevant.

Persides, if my opposition was based on the owners being Muslim, I would also be complaining about Pizza Palace, Eat Well, Jalfrezi (Whatever its called now), Slice Of Heaven (Bottom Of Rhyddings Street), Village Pantry 2.. (Bottom Of Rhyddings Street)..

..And Im not complaining about them, because their shops look half decent! Aswel as most shops on Union Road. I was complaining about 'Ossy General Store' because it looks like garbage, not because the owners are Muslim.

D*ck Head.

People really do p*ss me off with your 'think you know it all' comments. You being one of them.
Don't jump out of your pram sonny.

If you'd have qualified your reference to Blackburn Road in the first place, you still have your dummy in the pram with you.

As someone, who in my opinion is more qualified as to the asthetics of something than you, I am right, and you therefore are sadly wrong.

See, I didn't have to be a big baby and resort to name calling.

Now try and go to sleep, and I'll wake you when it's time for your bottle.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote