Thread: Ossy Palladium
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 11:19   #75
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Ossy Palladium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
This is lovely stuff. Garinda accuses one of the younger members of the forum of being a pathological liar, on the basis of a minor hickup in the computer software. I do trust that he will now be withdrawing his remarks and issuing a grovelling apology to this young man, in big letters where we can all see it.
Nah let's make it a proper soap, morgan goes on an extended holiday, (Perhaps he can be transported to Australia for displaying false information in his profile), just before rindy has a new patio laid, at 'Brokeback Mansion'.
Rumours can run riot in the 'anything goes section', that the last time they were seen together was around the back of the Palladium, (There you go Panther, the threads back on track). So long as we keep it to just two half hour sessions per week we can have the police digging up the patio on Christmas eve and just as rindy is seen to be losing it for the very last time. Who comes back from his travels with something hard and pink poking out of his trousers for rindy, (calm down you filthy minded lot, it's a stick of Australian peppermint rock), it's morgan whistling the theme tune to neighbours.

Last edited by Less; 07-11-2006 at 11:22.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote