View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 19:08   #19
glasgow guy
Senior Member+

Re: a new 'shop' in Accrington

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp

Yep - we've now got our very own eBay drop in shop where we can deliver our tat for them to sell on eBay on our behalf - if the item sells for £30 or less they will only charge us £10 for selling it on our behalf (or the full amount if that is less than £10). If it goes for more than £30 they charge one third of the final value.

I can't work out what the chairs are for.
anyone who takes their stuff there to be sold needs their head looked at...they take £10 of your cash if it sells for £30 or less...or if it goes for more than they take a third...so if it goes for £13 - you get £3 ...the chairs will be for 'customers' to sit on after they have collapsed with shock after being told how little they will be getting back from that silver service set they handed in last week..
and what happens if a prospective buyer asks you a question - do they answer it for you ? I am presuming you lose all your ebay rights when you go with this mob... as in you cant cancel the auction at any time blah, blah blah...

thats deffo money for old rope...and before anyone says they dont have a pc and its a good idea ...you then use loot or the free ads..I hope they are wearing stripey jumpers and masks cos they are robbing folk blind...and I wonder just how much ebay are making from them..cos I presume they do have ebays permission to display their name in the shop window ..I will say they dont...
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote