View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 08:38   #793
rishton blue

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

as raver as said to accymel me and raver share a computer at home. i go on in the morning and when he comes home from work i dont get anywhere near it.when all this cheating started i told raver who the cheats were as i used to sit here and watch them do it sad yes.when i asked raver how people were doing it he eventually put me on the right track.so i created brynbo2004 and went on global challenge to see if it worked. it didnt as the questions are never the same.so ontuesday of this week i tried it on here after already playing under my own name of rishton blue and found out when going on as brynbo2004the questions were the same so i did it as fast as i could but intentionally got one wrong.so yesterday i went on as brynbo2004 first then again as rishton blue when i got one wrong on purpose again as norwich stanley had already got 10 and as he was the only one who had played i took his score as genuine.my intentions for doing this was not to cheat but to prove to myself how other people were doing it .i will wait for feedback before deciding whether to continue playing this game again.by the way good luck to norwich stanley in the all love stanley league i am brynbos blues on there..hoping that this explanation clears a few things up sorry for any offense caused especially to accymel who certainly doesnt deserve this.
once again i apologise unreseredly and hope you realise my intentions were not to cheat.