View Single Post
Old 15-11-2006, 17:18   #16
Ernie
Resting In Peace

Re: 3 simple questions

Only three questions but it still seems a tall order, particularly for a Wednesday evening, but here goes. Question one, I think God is as true as each individual on this Earth because I believe that all living things carry part of God in them, the spirit in other words, and I also believe that when we go through the transition to spirit that we call death then the spirit or God part of us leaves the body and takes with it the knowledge it has gained whilst on the Earth. I also believe that God is neither male or female because as there is only one, God does not need to reproduce.
In answer to the last part of question one, I believe God is here because we are here as we are all part of the spirit of God.
Question two, personally speaking I don't think the world will end because God would not let that happen, God may take a few thousand or million of us back to spirit in order to save the world but I believe God would not destroy or allow the world to be destroyed. but according to the Christian Bible in the book of Revelation the world is to be destroyed by fire next time and judging by the goings on in the middle east of late I may be in for a shock sooner than most folks think.
Question three, I think your statement in this question is partly true because of the saying "These things are sent to try us", to a point I would go along with that, I believe that this life is a place of learning for our souls and all things are equal if you look on the broader aspect of things in general.

In short Chopper it is a wonderful world, and you are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars YOU have a right to be here, Strive to be happy. Namaste.
Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web