View Single Post
Old 22-11-2003, 19:09   #11
ANNE
Accy Goddess

Post Re: Hyndburn Youth Council

I will say sorry to Hyndburn Youth Council before I start.
The introduce your self section is not the place for this.
It's not very often I have a great deal to say for my self outside of the anything goes section but needs must and all that.
Guiness
I'm not sure if your drunk or just out to stir things up. If the latter it worked.
Owd bert.
Your right Mick is one of the Jam butty bigade has you put it.
Cazzer.
What are you on?
Take a chill pill.
Before the ban and Harry H saying what he had to say. you were has bad has the rest of us.
Now it seems you just have to see a piccy of a jam jar or Jam product and you break out in sweat.
Bet you an Harry both sit there seething. I cant see why the jam thing gets on your nerves all of a sudden.
A bit of harmless FUN never hurt anyone. I have gone through the threads an it took me ages.
I came across one posting on the 18th November that Mick did in the General section that made a reference to jam.
Like wow an hanging offence i'm sure.
There is a couple of refrences to jam in the buy and swap.
Myself and Happyone guilty as charged there but not an inapropriate refrence, considering.
There was an appropriate mention of jam in the party section.
Cazzer it's time you got a life girl if your nit picking about such petty things.
While i'm at it I might has well carry on and just get it all over and done with.
Guiness for your information you to Cazzer we have been through and in quite some depth the fact that there is nothing to say this is an adult only site.
We are all either childish or child like at some time or other and I for one wouldn't mind the xmas party being held in Mcdonalds.
The serious threads are left alone so just let the anything goes people or what did Owd Bert call us the Jam butty Brigade.
Join in you never know you just might have FUN...
Go on you know ya wanna.
It's Wee oops naughty. [smiley=evil.gif]
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote