View Single Post
Old 27-11-2006, 16:18   #40
Doug
Member.

Re: Life after death, (its been done before)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
Can I just ask those that are into mediumship, why are the messages from the deceased, supposedly, from our loved ones so vague?
It depends on the Medium. Some are very good, clear and concise, others aren’t. I understand that messages are like receiving a long distance phone call on a very bad line, meaning that the medium must work very hard to get the information through clearly, often messages are just a memory picked up form the spirit wishing to let a loved one know they are around. Some messages come by images put into the mediums mind which can be misinterpreted.

Some messages I have had have been work related, passing advice on how to proceed or not, often relaying back information that no one else could have know without someone (Spirit) being there.

Messages relating to family matters or intimate memories cannot really be disputed because only I and the person who had passed over could know about them. I have myself been shocked by the accuracy of the information.

All I would ever ask of anyone is not to go on first impressions, you need to see a few good mediums and be truthful with them to get a good message, be open and think hard about the information your been given, It is not always going to be a family member or close friend that comes through, some time it can even be a relative you never met or even knew you had. You often need to work with the information to get a clearer picture.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote