View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 06:45   #37
entwisi
God Member

Re: Are You A Haggler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
Entwisi, Rind, how can you suggest that discount hunters are a pain when your achieving such a such a massive profit margin as you mentioned earlier when the customer is only trying to get a good deal for their money? Not a criticism just a question, I understand everybody has to make a living.

Rindy were you working for yourself? I can understand if you were because that will be your own money but entwisi you were protecting a firms money.
Are they a pain, nope, the example of the lad I quoted was a total extreme case. I'm as bad as anyone for being 'efficient with money' (Tight my dad would have called it! )

As for protecting the companies money yes I was, They paid me a salary to make them as much money as possible by selling items. It would have been unprofessional of me to not do that to the best of my ability. Say what you like but I will always try and do my very best no matter what my job is.

BTW, I caught mthead in ASDA last night and HE DIDN'T ASK FOR DISCOUNT!!!! Get him told off Tinks!

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote