Thread: Indicators
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 09:16   #8
accymel
I am Banned

Re: Indicators

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX View Post
Grrrr Just a note to pillocks who have lost the plot..

Indicators... they are not for letting us know you are turning left or right. they are not for letting us know you are changing lanes.

We can see that when you are doing it!

Indicators are there to indicate your intention to do these things... If you turn the steering wheel and indicate at the same time it is useless.. Indicate BEFORE you turn or change lanes then we know what your going to do!!!

Also... . I stood on a very cold street corner (now then) with my kids this morning waiting to cross the road but a car was approaching us.... then it turned just before it got to us.... No other cars about so the driver must have decided no need to indicate... grrrrr
I must admit i do share your gripe, thats one of the most annoying especially when walking & u dont know where the driver is going - the amount of times i've crossed & a car last minute decides to turn into rd without indicating or very last minute, same when driving grrrr those people buggered my driving tests up as my regular arguement is that im not bloody psychic & apparently u have to be!! They shouldnt be allowed to drive on the road & take a re test - no bloody excuse for indicating late & most reason for an accident - certainly with pedestrians & other road users!
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote