Thread: Sky Broadband
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2006, 16:21   #15
wozaup

Re: Sky Broadband

I joined Sky back in August when it became available in Blackburn. All was fine the engeineer fitted everything all i was waiting for was my activation date, this soon arrived 11th september it was! I was away on a cruise at the time but when i got back i was quite excited to use my new skybroadband max pack. I switched it on nothing i rang sky they told me the exchange wasnt set upit would b 10 days those days went i was then told it would be begining of october that went now they had fobbed me off until november when i lost my rag and sent the box back, now with no box and £54.76 phone bill to sky and hours on the phone i got billed this month, so again i phoned them up to find out my line went active on december the 8th, considering my line was suppose to be active on the 11th september i told them that this was a farce and that i would never go to them again for sky....

One of my friends has it fitted they say it the slowest connection ever! and hes ready to jump ship back to his previous company

So you judge for yourself wat the service etc is like!

Blackburn Rovers Supporters Football Club

Club Website: www.brsfc.com

Last edited by wozaup; 16-12-2006 at 16:23.
wozaup is offline   Reply With Quote