View Single Post
Old 30-12-2006, 18:05   #39
KIPAX
God Member

Re: Saddam Hussain Executed...

is killing somone wrong or not ?

if yes then hanging him was wrong

if no then why was he hanged.

or is there an inbetween.. you can hang someone if you have a good reason.. like saddam was hanged for a good reason... but didnt he kill other people for what he decided was a good reason..

why dont we just not go around killing people... well easier said than done...

willow you amke a good point which simplified can be... a guy is pointing a gun at you and counting to 10... at ten he will shoot you dead... you ahve a gun in your hand what do you do.... well me... i would blow his brains out before he got to 2 but i wasnt really thinking about self defence.... hannging somoene isnt self defence... its payback and what right does anyone have to kill someone as retribution.... no one does..... no excuses... killing someone just because you believe you have a good reason is wrong (other than self defence)

i saw manis first line and i thought he was on the right track with his this day and age...until i saw he meant to kill them in one clean go

put me in charge... i will stop the death penalty...... but the alternative for someone like saddam would mean him wishing he was dead every hr of every day he was alive..