View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 21:44   #36
Len
God Member

Re: Real life picture thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyfr View Post
Can we not have this thread in general since its aimed at people who view the general forums? I know this is specifically a place for photos, but I feel it'd be much more relevant in the general forum
I understand what you’re saying but the General Chat is meant to be for decent serious discussions.
It shouldn’t make any difference which category it is placed in because when ever members login and search the New Post it will be visible to all.
Should it become inactive then it will just sink to the bottom of the pile as it would in any category.
If any member wishes to search for photos etc then it would narrow down their search dramatically by categorising certain topic rather than having everything dumped into one pot.

If at any time you or anyone else feels that a particular thread would be better placed some where else then use the report button and make your suggestion, at least this way your suggestion would be discussed. Asking in a thread like this only sends the thread off topic and you only get one mods opinion.

To be honest though I can not see this thread being moved to the General Chat section and depending on how this thread evolves it may even be moved anything goes.

Sorry for the delay in replying but you know how it is..

Len is offline   Reply With Quote