View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 00:43   #23
slinky
God Member

Re: mothers sent home 4 hours after giving birth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
I Was In For 6 Days With My First One 23 Years Ago, But My Other 3 I Was Home Within Hours .
And The Last 3 Were The Best Because I Found It Much Easier To Bond In My Own Time And Way Than Having Some Midwife Breathing Down My Neck Telling Me To Put My Baby Down
Yeah that made me laugh Cherokee - I remember having my first. After looking after 2 of my nieces and being very close at hand when they were babies I had to laugh with my first when - Auxhillary nurse walks in " hi mrs. L I am going to take your baby for a bath would you like to come" Me " damn right I'd like to come - scuse me I will bath my baby" AX " oh but it's your first - are you sure you know how to bath him" " yes I know how to bath him thankyou very much, now give me my baby and let me bath him". she was a right bloody know it all.....best of it was she was only about 3 years older than me, and YES NO children of her own I hope someone gave her as much KNOW IT ALL advice when she had her first - then again she actually looked like a dyke maybe not lmao

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote