View Single Post
Old 14-01-2007, 21:24   #6
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: okoky ive calmed down now

Quote:
Originally Posted by rude-dog View Post
Not sure about toddy being our best player this season its just that he hasnt made as many glaring mistakes as the rest. fair enough he works his socks off but for me that is not always enough. hard work will only get us so far we need a bit more quality. and yesterday wasnt one of his best performances i would much rather of seen him come off than browny
Which bloody trench have you been hiding in. Andy Todd has been by far and away the best player to grace the red shirt (or blue when required) this season. Who else can you nominate? He has scored goals, contributed to the team immensly and I am suprised no other team has come in for him YET. Covers the whole football pitch assistingin defence and then sprinting up either wing to either cross or bamboozle some defender and slot the ball passed the keeper/another defender for someone else to score. The only problem Andy has had is the poor shots and glaring misses by attackers he has passed too.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote