View Single Post
Old 15-01-2007, 14:55   #26
Bazf
Senior Member+

Re: I'm sorry but............

F*&k*ng unbeliveable thread.......we have just had the best season in the history of this club. We are in the football league and all that it entails, next season with the new TV agreement we will get some real good money and the gap between the league and the conference will get wider.
All this talk about relegation should be on the other teams boards not ours, yes we are 3 from bottom, yes we are struggling, but thats football, one year up the next down, its not the end of the world. We could be Telford or Barrow or even Spouthport they would change places with us in a heartbeat. We have no control on what happens on a saturday, the only people that do are the players. JC doesn't kick the balls, Rob Heys or Eric don't, the only one that do are the players, they and they alone are what makes and breaks a football club. A mangers instructions are only good if they are carried out correctly. I am sure JC doesn't have a game plan to get players injured or sent off, also no player goes on the pitch and says I think I will have a stinker today, thats not an excuse its just a fact of life. Lets get behind the players and the management of this club, lets come together as one unit and I am sure we will stay up and only get better. Player respond to comments and if they hear a positive attitude from the supporters then they will respond in kind. Lets be more positive and think of the club and not petty digs at people who ae doing their best for Stanley.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote