Thread: greg pope
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2007, 23:04   #116
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: greg pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippy View Post
to less i told everyone that my issue was a council issue i dont see why i would want to blab my personal circumstances to everyone on the forum. thats my choice . im not peter britcliffe in disguise .im being treated like a deamon foor challenging the likes ogfgreg i expect someone of gregs standing to be forthright especially in a face to face meeting. i am not evasive just a private person and bye the way greg indicate later that he has little influence with council issues because it is tory run. i call this fobbing off .
What are you talking about? you are making even less sense now than you were before.
If you don't give the facts then people cannot give an honest opinion on how you have been dealt with, so the whole thread becomes a moot point.

Below is a quote of what I said regarding this thread, where you managed to read an accusation of you being Peter Britcliffe or to decide that I was demonising you from that I've no idea.

Quote:
If what you asked was of such personal nature that you can't discuss it on here then I for one think you are going to have to learn to live with the results of what he has done for you because if with the facts given to him by you, Greg couldn't help, how can we decide that he didn't try hard enough for you when we don't know what you're talking about?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote