View Single Post
Old 19-01-2007, 09:55   #55
maccawozzagod
God Member

Re: Cash bid for Conference striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafferz View Post
The only thing that left us fuming was your prick of an assistant and Mr. Proctor Green, who somehow managed to get a job as linesman in a European semi final.

I'd like to know how we're "self-deluding". 11 years ago we were within a minute of what is now the Championship. 13 years or so ago, we were playing at Wembley, while you were watching your kids play cricket in the back garden. Or maybe watching Burnley? I hear that's a favourite of the Accy fans.

thats why self deluding, yourselves, and Hereford, Exeter etc all seemed to think you were still that club and had a divine right to hog the top of the table. You've got to remember that you are no longer there and are only as good as you're league position. Which last season was worse than ours for all of you.

Also how come we took so many fans down to yours they couldn't actually get in, and all you could muster was 350 Burnley fans and a man and his dog.

because you are a superpower

I'm happy to continue this petty argument all day long because, as you well know, our Kit Kat factory is in such a bad state that there is no longer no work for me. What can a chocolate man do with himself? Can't go out in the rain, can't go out in the sunshine, can't ewen work anymore.

best part of the post. Self deluding but also self depreciating. Cart on Minsterman.