View Single Post
Old 22-01-2007, 10:04   #78
the real michael
I am Banned

Re: Happy New Mosque

another synagogue of satan in lancs! islam is not a religion, its a cult, started by a man riding on the back of a torah derived angel
called gabriel... which is hypocritical really isnt it, when you consider that
to practise christianity in islam is punishable by be-heading, yet they can do what they like here. by catering to the whims of islam you are digging the graves of your offspring. when you consider the history of islam from
the destruction of the holy sepulcre, the building of the "dome" over yahweh,s (the christian god) temple, the derogatory writings of the koran
which portrays god as evil, to the genicidal behaviour of its leader once given authority and power, it is completely safe to assume that it is not a good thing. sure, i want to live in peace too, but ive done a lot of research into this, thanks to the people who beheaded me, the same people who given the opportunity would behead you too, and i can only
conclude that: Evolution is the god of creation ..... democracy is Hypocracy... and religion is full of fraudulent prophets and teachings.
There will never ever be peace on earth while islam
exists, enoch powell was more of a prophet than that blasphemer of christ, if you take the
time and trouble to read the koran you will conclude the same...
here is a small clip of info i bet you never knew and wont find in the papers, is it any
wonder they dont want you to know the truth?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Having destroyed the "religion" of Islam in Mecca, Muhammad created the political doctrine of "submission" in Medina. He became a pirate, dictator, and terrorist leader. He used Qur’anic scripture to justify some of the most horrific behavior imaginable: pedophilia, incest, rape, torture, assassinations, thievery, mass murder, and terror - all in an unbridled orgy of sex, power, and money. Again, this summation simply reflects the portrayal documented in the Islamic Sunnah and confirmed in the Qur’an.
When he was fifty, Muhammad married a six-year-old child. Then he stole his son’s wife. After forcing young girls to watch his men execute their fathers, Muhammad raped them. He tortured his victims to make sure no booty escaped his grasp. He committed mass murder, slaughtering Jews in genocidal rage. In ten years, he ordered a score of assassinations and conducted seventy-five terrorist raids. He used the sword to force Arabs into submission and used the slave trade to finance Islam. He was more interested in collecting girls and taxes than anything else. He ruled through fear. And his god condoned it all.
Qur’anic revelation. It says, in essence, "My god is better than your god because my god didn't need to rest." But that’s a problem. The "Gods" are supposed to be the same. And the Bible tells us that only one spirit thought he was better than Yahweh - the fallen angel LUCIFER <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
.....The worst thing the pope could have done was to apologise for telling the truth, it will
cost the world very dearly for giving in to tyrants demands..........
for those who are more inquisitive, heres a link to the real agenda of islam........
> http://www.prophetofdoom.net/chapter.aspx?g=401&i=41003 <

Take note i am expressing an opinion (without oppression) which is derived
from the >truth< of knowledge and facts that cannot be denied, therefore i make no apologies to anyone who cant hack it.........
the real michael is offline   Reply With Quote