View Single Post
Old 23-01-2007, 09:05   #967
accymel
I am Banned

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

Due to heated discussion & all the upset it caused, i requested the other thread to be removed for now.

Having thought very hard & looking at the alternatives [none really lol] that i will still host the quiz, BUT now on these conditions:

* As majority are still happy to play the quiz & me hosting - the quiz goes ahead as normal.

* I will not be receiving any more PM's regarding the quiz cheatgates or cheating nor should it be discussed on open forum here either, unless evidence to the contrary is the only acception with proof. Everybody is now aware that there is/has been cheating going on!! I only accept quiz PM's marked 'quiz help' for newbies or people having problems themselves with quiz not in relation to cheats/ers. This thread is for fun banter etc as been so far & updates!

* No karma is now going to be awarded for champs of month BUT merit karma will for humour shouts/posts, also maybe for most improved/tryers award when ever that i feel it should be rewarded at my discrection - nor will this be displayed on posts, the person[s] awarded will be notified from me myself direct only & displayed in your cp panel if so with my reason.

* Any updates on this information/requests will be posted if so should need to & please may u all respect these conditions - thanks!

**PLEASE remember this quiz is supposed to be fun so i aim to keep it that way & if some people have to cheat the system & themselves - you are now only spoiling it for yourself/selves not anybody else!!**

Last edited by accymel; 23-01-2007 at 09:13.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote