View Single Post
Old 25-01-2007, 08:53   #9
Tommy McQueen

Re: Scottish Striker

I feel that to take the team away during the transfer window, when we are obviously desperate for new signings is a blow too far. I personally think that the bid for C Donaldson was a publicity stunt, I don't think that the bid was serious, not after knowing that other more wealthy teams had bids turned down. The Club has to do something to keep the supporters happy. Non of the so called targets ever materialize, and we will probably end up with two or three young kids again. Just a word on the Roof, they now tell us that the fundings has not been agreed yet, I think we have heard this before, the tales are waring very thin, it's only been going on for about three years. I for one am becoming very warey of anything the Club says now. we might have risen up to 18th in the league but our true position will be seen after Saturdays games, when quite a few of the teams below us play, if they all win we could find ourseves 23rd. Come on Stanley lets see some new blood brought in, with experience, not potential talent, just at the moment, please!!
Tommy McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote