View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 01:26   #1018
LancYorkYankee
Yank in King Art's Court!

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

I guess I still don't understand the claims concerning the recent alleged cheating allegations made allegedly!

As many are aware, I've chosen not to play the Accyweb trivia so Cindy could play alone and avoid stuff. However, since she usually plays at her office during the week, she went straight into playing yesterday. It was under LancYorkYankee.

She felt bad but I asked her to immediately play under Cinnyose. She did and the questions were all completely different.

Tonight, I again asked her to test the alleged cheating method, as we understood it. She played fishandchips and then immediately played Cinnyose. Again, the questions were totally different. So, to the few nasty personal accusers, not only do I again claim our innocense, I now question the validity of the test that "proved" the allegations. Supposedly it was exact questions if multi-household memebers played right after each other. That's totally BOGUS!

What an incredible waste of energy and discreditation to all those innocently accused. Those who personally accused us and other multi-family households, should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the support we've received from the majority of the players. It is nice to be proven and accepted as honorable and trustworthy from those who know us best!

Brian, Cindy, and Joshua

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote