View Single Post
Old 21-02-2007, 18:40   #92
LancYorkYankee
Yank in King Art's Court!

Re: Global trivia quiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Now the six month, thrice daily, Global Trivial Challenge has ended, I've just discovered something. I didn't come fifth in Lancashire after all, oh no...I won!

Supposed first place player Pollygw lives in Manchester, which is no longer in Lancashire. Angus_prune should know that Southport is in Merseyside. The last time I went to Todmorden, place of residence of Luckypierre, it was in West Yorkshire, and of course honorary Lanc LYY lives in Virginia.

Thus, I am the true Lancastrian resident winner.

Now where's my crown?
I'll bring it along with your newest pony if I can get over in May (ticketing issue). Be warned though Rindy Roo, close to getting broadband which shall make the chase that much more challenging. I do admit though, by playing over here in the Lancashire group, I've got the American slant advantage as we had in Accyweb Trivia.

Steeljack, hope you give it all a go. Just think of it as your challenging yourself each game. Plus, you learn all kinds of interesting facts by playing.

Just to remind all: There is Accymel's Trivia, Regional Trivia, and then the Global Trivia. All can be fun, challenging, and a bit of friendly competition.

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote