View Single Post
Old 26-02-2007, 09:54   #23
maccawozzagod
God Member

Re: What happened to the Ultras today?

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=28742

post 1

It shouldn't be a case of do you know who I am from anybody, but in the light of the bag searches etc for the Ultras, and myself not getting access to the car park even though there was space and I offered to obtain the relevant pass - even though not required, there needs to be better consultation between certain parties. We ARE a small club and every single person that passes through the gates is as important as the next one. We MUST learn the lessons that treating people in a disdainful manner will get us nowhere. They MUST learn that certain people are allowed certain 'privileges' and should not be treated like common criminals. Whether that means giving out passes or whatever, we must not allow people to feel like they are not wanted.

Many of us have been at this ground for a long time and we know the rules. How many people do the stewards have to throw out? What kind of a problem do we have at home? or away? Get with the flow bouncers and stop creating an atmosphere where there isn't one.

Last edited by maccawozzagod; 26-02-2007 at 10:01.
maccawozzagod is offline   Reply With Quote