View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 11:45   #40
Give us the old gree

Re: Rovers Reduce Season Ticket Prices

So other clubs are reducing their price's.... The premier League is the most marketable league in the world so the likes of Rovers Bolton etc etc can subsidise their gates to a small extent, Burnley Preston and other clubs who's cash windfall is much less will probaly follow suit and discount entry to be offset elseware ??? elseware where is elseware let me tell you.... these clubs have thriving commercial departments Lotteries sponsorship spin offs the list is endless what do we have at Stanley that mirrors this ??? Absolutly rock all..... OK We have a part time lottery chap (Whom i support to the max, his dedication to Stanley is first class) a part time commercial lady, (another who does her best) however we need to wake up commercially we are not at the races FACT.

We need a busy active commercial department, you go down to the ground the place is in darkness it looks asleep, dead, lets get the place buzzin lets employ staff who can do the job, their is no doubt Joyce can do the the job lets make her FULL TIME she has the contacts and ability, get Mick some support lets wake up commercially.

This is the way to discount prices rake in more money commercially and for the record get rid of the e bay stuff... it's a laughin stock.

If we want to compete we need to move forward.

Sorry about this rant but i'm passionate like yourselves we need to suceed we need to survive.

Play up the Stanley
Give us the old gree is offline   Reply With Quote