View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 18:11   #57
3rd.Div.North

Unhappy Re: The official'Doing over the Dale' match thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
Stanley didn't deserve the great support they got today. I think the big difference between the teams was Rochdale's movement off the ball compared with our static play which means our front men play with their backs to goal far too much. Again for the second time this season Rochdale looked a far better side than their position would suggest, although our defence was shambolic at times. Why on earth does Edwards have to be played out of his best position every time one of Coley's favourites comes into the reckoning? I'd better not say any more on that though.
It's time Mangan got a start - we only looked like scoring after he came off the bench as he offers much more penetration than Rommy does at the moment.
Thank God for MKDons.
Pity the team didn't have the spirit and heart that the supporters gave them today. The team should be ashamed the way they let the supporters down.
Schoolboy defending again showed what we are all about. Unless something drastic is done in the next couple of games we are doomed for the drop back into the Conference. This is not a pessimistic view it is logically a fact. I hope I am proved wrong.
3rd.Div.North is offline   Reply With Quote