View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 08:22   #79
Reedyfc123

Re: The official'Doing over the Dale' match thread.

Well, being a Dale fan, I'm very pleased with the result yesterday, but your left-back in the first half, Rodgers, he just couldn't keep up with Muirhead, I really fear it, that cant be the same team that won the confrence last year. I thought you looked better when you brought Mangan on, but our defence can cope quite well with two average confrence strikers, If you carry on playing like that you could be joining Torquay come 5th May, and if you stay, you must have to make some improvments to that shed of yours, which will cost you big, with your average attendance barley getting 2,000 youre buggered, credit to your fans, kept going all the way through the game, if I was you, I know that Coleman has brought you into the football league, but if you go down, do you really think you can bounce straight back, without Craney and Roberts, you were a two man team, and those two men have gone, you could finish 91st in the football league, hope to see you next year, but after yesterday, thats highly unlikely.
Reedyfc123 is offline   Reply With Quote