View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 22:37   #63
Mancie
God Member

Re: Police punch woman during arrest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
if you think that was a big deal mancie,you should have been arrested in the late 60s. the trouble with courts my friend is the victim rarely gets Justice. but no-one seems to care about that! she,ll probably get community service and the victim ****** all only probably increased insurance premiums. then after court the poor girl will probably have a crack at compensation. it makes me PUKE.
Cashman..you may be right.. but the old day's when you got a "clip round the ear" have gone..whatever punishment she gets is down to the courts.. if you want justice done at the scence of the crime then maybe the law should be changed.
Too many people have been bashed up and even killed for offences ..and in some cases no offence at all..I do not like the idea that Police can dish out their own justice as and when they feel so inclined... this case is not one incident.. police are public servants and need the support of the public and if the public say this was right then fair enough... I'll say again in big words.
THE POLICE WOULD NOT HAVE DONE THE SAME ACTION IN A STREET FULL OF WITNESESS
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote