Thread: Water Bills
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2007, 16:45   #47
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Water Bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
I dont doubt what the program discussed, but in the real world someone who knows there stuff would be able to Revoke anyone attempting to enter your property.

Is it not after 24 hours they can enter, but again if you refuse entry they have to get a court order.

It is something I persoanally will have none of If I dont want somebody in my house then they arnt getting in unless they have a person of Authority there (Police ect) and Im happy with the ID provided.
Ah! Yes! But how many people in the real world know their rights? Until that programme I thought that I knew that the only people who could enter my flat without my permission were the utility companies and in my case the landlord. Anyone else would need a piece of paper giving them the authority.

The question is, is the piece of paper genuine? I’ve never seen one so how would I know? I mean if notes of the realm can be forged to a degree where most people wouldn’t detect them, a simple court order would be child’s play especially in the current computer age. The same would go for a police warrant card. I’ve never seen one so how would I know if some alleged plain clothes cop showed one to me? You even get fake cops in uniform.

So like you ***Mr D*** no one gets inside my flat unless I personally know them or I might be expecting them or they have photo ID.