View Single Post
Old 24-03-2007, 04:53   #308
steeljack
God Member

Re: Are You Safe In His Taxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
I wouldnt be surprised this gondola isnt one of the committee or associate of it cos he/she is definately not ordinary

Mind u if he/she a potician - then be afraid as looks like the supporters of Chav are becoming a big party to be reconed with
ok , first time chipping in on this thread since I live outside the area , but I definatly think Mr/Ms Gondola has a burr up his/her backside regarding various/individual members of HBC , as to wether this involves 'anglo' or 'asian' members of the council I leave up to other readers of the thread to decide for themselves , after reading Gondolas posts , I come to the conclusion that the person has had a decent education in the English language , but lacks the ideomatic usage of someone who is of local origin (typical of someone born and raised in Accy or Hyndburn) , maybe I am 180 degrees off , but I think the posts from Gondola are more an attack on individual members of the taxi commision than the protection of women which was the theme of the original thead .

On a second note , I would just like to add that I never heard of a woman being assulted/molested when the Accrington area had a decent public transport system , i.e. Accrington corporation buses , but the powers that be decided for whatever reason to get rid of them and hand public transit over to every cowboy in town.

seem to remember from previous posts that flashy has some sort of experiance in psychological profiling , let me have your thoughts
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote