View Single Post
Old 24-03-2007, 08:35   #312
lettie
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: Are You Safe In His Taxi

Lordy!!!!! I go to work for a night and look what I've missed!!!!

I'm surprised that the mods didn't close this thread during the uncalled for slanging match, but despite Mr/Ms Gondola's vicious outburst about our lovely Chav, he/she does have a point about getting to the bottom of this unacceptable taxi situation.

However, I am inclined to think that if the Council are left to get to the bottom of it, it will not be objective, will cost money (as it always does), the public won't be given all of the facts (we rarely are) and the most important aspects of any investigation will be brushed under the carpet (where the insults in this thread should be).

I can appreciate Gondola's point of view but have to object to the childish name calling, therefore, I am reporting Gondola's post. (can you tell I'm in a bad mood yet)???????

Remember that it may feel like you are anonymous when you hide behind a pseudonym Gondola, my pseudonym is part of my name and I am definitely not anonymous, but, the powers that be on here, aka. Roy!!!! know who you are.. (my money is on Tealeaf)........

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..

Last edited by lettie; 24-03-2007 at 08:38.
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote