View Single Post
Old 26-03-2007, 18:57   #47
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Councillors in Hyndburn - Are they fit for purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post

Less waffle,
Aw rindy I'm doing my best how much waffle can I put on with just two fingers typing?

Quote:
gondola=I find your approach rather startling. I do not recall having held any discussion with you, yet you appear on this thread and question my motives for posting here, suggesting that I am seeking to disrupt these forums.
I find you quite startling, this is an open forum what you type, them ones of us wot 'as a carer have the words read out to us.

So although I didn't join in on there, I read the other thread that you attempted to hi-jack and I feel I am getting to know you very quickly.

I have every right as a member of this site to question the motives of any other member of this site and your motives are as yet very unclear but extremely suspect.

Can I ask you to go into your bathroom take a long hard look at what stares back at you from the mirror in there and consider, is what I see before me something my parents would be proud of? Is this really what they brought me up to be? If you can answer yes to any of these questions, you are probably lying.

Now if you do not wish to contribute anything worthwhile will you please do as accymel requested.

Last edited by Less; 26-03-2007 at 19:00.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote